New Flybe routes from and to George Best Belfast City Airport are now on sale.
Passengers can now book flights to a host of destinations from Belfast City from the airline’s newly launched website, as well as to the city from Amsterdam.
Flights will take off from April 13, with fares starting from £ 29.99. To celebrate the first day of sales, Flybe is offering a further £ 10 off all fares for purchases on March 22 only.
Read more: Belfast road closure and delays due to Northern Ireland Water ’emergency’
Some routes will fly up to four times daily, with the following routes from Belfast city currently on sale:
- Belfast City (BHD) to Birmingham (BHX), from April 13, up to 4x daily
- Belfast City (BHD) to Glasgow (GLA), from April 14, up to 4x daily
- Belfast City (BHD) to Leeds Bradford (LBA), from April 28, up to 3x daily
- Belfast City (BHD) to London Heathrow (LHR) from April 28, up to 2x daily
- Amsterdam (AMS) to Belfast City (BHD) from May 28, daily
- Belfast City (BHD) to Edinburgh (EDI), from June 23, up to 3x daily
- Belfast City (BHD) to East Midlands (EMA), from July 7, up to 2x daily
- Belfast City (BHD) to Manchester (MAN), from July 7, up to 4x daily
- Belfast City (BHD) to Southampton (SOU), from July 28, up to 2x daily
- Belfast City (BHD) to Aberdeen (ABZ), from August 26, up to 4x weekly
- Belfast City (BHD) to Inverness (INV), from August 25, up to 4x weekly
- Belfast City (BHD) to Newcastle (NCL), from August 25, daily
Last week, Flybe announced that it had selected Belfast City Airport as its second base.
Flybe CEO, Dave Pflieger, said: “We are delighted to now be out for sale and starting service next month. We think our new flights will benefit everyone who wants low fares and more flights to go on holiday and visit loved ones. Our new network will also ensure better regional connectivity inside the UK and between various UK and EU regions. “
Pflieger added: “Our goal is to create an airline that people love, and we aim to do that by making air travel on Flybe an easy and enjoyable experience so you will fly with us again in the future. The new Flybe team has worked tirelessly over the past year to create an airline that delivers on price, schedule, and choice, and we look forward to having you book a ticket on flybe.com and start flying again next month, this summer, and in the many years ahead! “
Read more: Car flees scene after elderly man knocked off his motorbike in Co Down
Read more: Woman ‘pulled’ from van in 2am hijack
To get the latest breaking news straight to your inbox, sign up to our free newsletter.