Due to the pandemic, it’s been a good couple of years since royal fans have been treated to a royal tour featuring both Prince William and his wife, Kate Middleton – their last trip overseas together saw them visit Ireland in 2020 and prior to that, Pakistan in October 2019. Of course, in that time we have also seen them visit Scotland via train and Kate Middleton fly to Denmark earlier this year for a solo jaunt.
So, the Cambridges current 8-day expedition (19 – 26 March) to the Caribbean, where they’ve already been keeping busy in Belize, and with Jamaica and The Bahamas next on the list, has certainly been an exciting one to follow along with.
We’ve so far seen the Duke and Duchess get stuck into dancing with the locals, Kate having a go at shaking her maracas (no, really) and seen the future king and queen consort have a go at creating their own chocolate, after learning more about how important cacao is to the Maya community.
Here, we’ve rounded up the best, candid photos of Prince William and Kate Middleton enjoying their sunny royal tour:
1) The Cambridges arrive in the royal plane at Philip S. W Goldson International Airport (day one)
2) The Duke and Duchess visit the Laing Building, Belize City (day one)
3) Prince William and Kate Middleton don sunglasses ahead of meeting Garifuna people (day two)
4) Kate Middleton plays the maracas in Hopkins, Belize (day two)
5) The Duke and Duchess learn more about Garifuna culture (day two)
6) Kate Middleton laughs with a local named Mama G, who introduced the royals to some Garifuna traditions (day two)
7) The Cambridges learn more about the importance of cacao to the community (day two)
8) Prince William asks a question during a visit to the Che’il Mayan Chocolate farm and factory (day two)
9) Kate Middleton samples some local Mayan chocolate (day two)
10) Prince William has a go at crushing chocolate nibs, under the watchful eye of a Che’il Mayan Chocolate staffer (day two)
11) Prince William and Kate Middleton share a private moment (day two)
12) The Duke and Duchess after climbing an iconic Mayan monument in the Chiquibul Forest, something they later described as having “incredible views” (day three)
13) William and Kate during a visit to the British Army Training Support Unit (BATSUB) jungle training facility (sidenote: is this what they’d look like as campmates on I’m A Celebrity …?) (day three)
14) The Duke and Duchess at a special reception hosted in Cahal Pech by the Governor General of Belize to celebrate The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee (day three)
15) After saying farewell to Belize, the Cambridges touch down in Jamaica (day four)
16) The couple greet gathered crowds in Trench Town, Jamaica (day four)
17) Prince William and Kate Middleton learn more about reggae music (day four)
18) Kate and William share a little moment amongst the madness (day four)
19) Potentially the best thing we’ve ever seen? The Duke and Duchess meet The Jamaica National bobsleigh team and William has a go in the sled (day four)
Keep your eyes peeled for more!
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io