Katie Price and Carl Woods ‘break up and call off wedding’ amid court cases

Katie Price and fiance Carl Woods have reportedly split up and called off their upcoming wedding.

The news comes just after the pair returned from their recent holiday in Thailand where they appeared more loved up than ever.

The former glamor model and her Love Island beau had openly spoke about trying for a baby together, as Katie added she had started IVF in a bid to have a sixth child.

However, sources have told The Sun that the couple have decided to part ways after the stress piled up due to their ongoing court cases.

As reported in The Mirror, both Katie and Carl are said to be “very sad” about the situation.

Fans were speculating that Katie and Carl may have split after Katie was seen without her engagement ring on in a recent social media post.



Katie Price with Carl Woods

Carl also posted a cryptic post about loyalty on Thursday after Katie was seen supporting him in court and appears to have deleted photos of her from his Instagram.

On Wednesday, Carl appeared Colchester Magistrates’ Court after being charged by police under Section 4 of the Public Order Act following an arrest in August.

The charge which was read out at court were that on August 22, Woods was said to have used “threatening and abusive” language towards another person, with the intention to “make them believe immediate violence would be“ used towards them ”.

When asked how he pleaded to the charge, Woods replied: “not guilty”.

Prosecuting, Leigh Hart, said the allegations related to an incident “whereby the defendant got into an argument with his partner at his home address.

“The partner left his address and went to another property.”

She alleged Woods “followed his partner and attempted to force the door of that property whilst shouting outside in the street.”

Earlier this month, it was revealed that Katie could be facing prison after being accused of breaching her restraining order against ex-husband Kieran Hayler’s fiancée Michelle Penticost.

The 43-year-old was charged with harassment over allegedly sending an “aggressive” message to Michelle in January.

She is due to appear in court next month.

In January, Katie allegedly texted Kieran, 34, calling Michelle a “c *** ing w *** e piece of s ***” and a “gutter s ** g”.

The reality star was later arrested by police on January 21 and spent 12 hours in a cell.

Sussex Police told Mirror: “On Friday, January 21, officers arrested a woman on suspicion of breaching a restraining order.

“Katie Price, 43, has since been charged with harassment – breach of a restraining order. She will appear at Crawley magistrates’ court on Tuesday, April 12. “

Her arrest came just one month after she was handed a 16-week prison sentence, which was suspended for a year, following her drink-drive crash before Christmas.

Katie flipped her BMW X5 at 6am following a booze and drugs-fueled night and is due to face magistrates in Crawley, West Sussex, on April 12.

Get the latest celebrity gossip and telly news sent straight to your inbox. Sign up to our weekly Showbiz newsletter here .

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.